Friday 5 January 2018

CANCON 2018 Aussie Wargame Bloggers Meet-up


That's right, its ON again! Currently Barks, Kaptain Kobold and myself will be in attendance I believe. Care to join us?

Here's the plan for Saturday 27th January 2018:

  • 12:30pm - Initial meet-up in the Board Games section in the Northern Hall at CANCON to say g'day, check out respective loot bags and plan for any shared afternoon shenanigans.
  • 6:00pm(ish) - Pub dinner and extended tall story session.

If you're an Aussie or Kiwi blogger feel free to pinch any and all of this post to spread the word.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Millsy

9 comments :

  1. A little outside of my radius of operations Millsy. I look forward to pictures of geeky middle aged men in shorts and grinning like idiots over their loot bags.
    Enjoy, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Peter on this one, do enjoy and give us pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a perfect plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and do a better job of finding parking near the pub this time though; it was a nightmare last year :)

      Delete
    2. This is why I always book accommodation within staggering distance :-)

      Delete
    3. Are we going to the same place as last year?

      Delete
  4. Dinner at the Duck's Nuts lads... http://www.ducksnuts.net.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall seacrh out some better parking :)

      Also I'm stopping overnight, so can hang around longer.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...