Monday 20 November 2017

AHPC VIII - The Call

Righto. Curt has officially issued the Challenge for the 8th edition of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge!

For my sins I'll be participating once again. I think this is my 6th go around? It's tremendous fun, wonderfully inspiring and best of all I get stuff painted.

Not sure what my points target will be this year. I've been cutting back the last couple to allow time to help out with the admin and also as I just don't seem to be able to get through stuff like I used to.

Having said that I see Curt has opted to include terrain this year which means I can throw some more Peking terrain into the mix and kill two birds with one stone. Nice one Curt mate, love your work!

So what's on the radar this year apart from Peking terrain?

  • More Boxers and also some Imperial forces for the Boxer Project 
  • More wonderful Citadel-era Warhammer Fantasy Empire
  • A Steel Legion Imperial Guard army for Epic 40K
  • and goodness knows what else!
Cheers,
Millsy


9 comments :

  1. looking forward to the further adventures of Sapper Millsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m looking forwards to more of your Warhammer stuff, and I’d love to see your Steel Legion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. And just like that, all the places are filled! That has to be a record.

      Delete
  4. And this year has terrain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with my good man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grand stuff, Millsy! Like Barks, I'm looking forward to that Steel Legion stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing all of these painted - especially the Boxers and Epic stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...