Sunday 1 June 2014

But where are my manners...?

In the hurly-burly of lamenting my glacial progress on my Scots warband, I have neglected to welcome our new followers, Lee Brady, Steve, Derek Robertson, Tartar Sauce (I simply must introduce you to my good friend, Mr C. Bass), and Jonathan Freitag. Please forgive my tardiness.

This brings our total to 172, a mystical number pregnant with numinous portents...!
(No, I can't back that up. Numerology is overrated in any event.)

On behalf of Mr Mills, who, Atlas-like, carries the bulk of this blog on his bowed yet unbroken shoulders, and the rest of us who are generally just along for the glamour and excitement of being part of the Millsy entourage, welcome one and all!

Mr Mills doing what he does best, carrying C&G.
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again; our friends and followers are the most important part of our endeavours in the blogosphere. Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. Well said and stop hiding your own light under a bushel sir!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...