Monday 30 June 2014

Bad Ass Trolls from the Badlands

I've finally managed to finish off my unit of Trolls for my Savage Orc Warhammer army. You might remember these chaps had been somewhat maltreated and required considerable TLC.

Tonight I've finished the basing which represents the badlands from which the Savage Orcs and their allies supposedly hail. Lots of bones and skulls, rocks and dried grass of various lengths.



Overall I'm quite chuffed with how these have turned out.

Cheers,
Millsy

5 comments :

  1. Nice highlighting and shading; as well as basing. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love job Millsy, they look absolutely superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've come up a treat, clearly the patients will survive! (at least until they become ground zero for every fire-based magic in the vicinity...)

    Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job, I love the little basing details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice paintjob Michael.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...