Monday 8 April 2013

3rd Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge winners announced

Curt has announced the winners of the 3rd Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge over on his blog. You simply can't argue with the quality of the winning entries, they are quite amazing and a tribute to the skill and creativity of their authors.

I must admit I have a little sympathy for Curt having to wade through such a massive list of material both to make his own choice and also to process all the votes for the different classifications. Thanks again for your efforts mate!

For my own work I achieved a very creditable 13th place overall in the points standings (from 47 painters). My ronin entry was also mentioned as a "popular choice" in the challenger's class (voted for by the participating painters). To have even one person from such a talented group think my effort was worth a mention has left me stoked. In case you missed him here he is one last time...



I can't wait for next year. What will the challenge theme be? What will I paint? What wonders will the other participants create??? This is worse than waiting for Christmas!

Cheers,
Millsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...